We would feel sorry if you decided to cancel your trip; however we realize in most cases, it is out of necessity. If you must cancel your trip, please submit your cancellation in written form. Cancellation refunds will be calculated as of the date we receive your written cancellation.
All payments for travel services not provided to the passenger shall be refunded in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and in accordance with our cancellation policy:
The cancellation fee will be calculated as follows:
- No less than 30 days prior to scheduled departure date: 10% of the full payment per person.
- 30 to 15 days prior to scheduled departure date: 20% of the full payment per person.
- 14 to 7 days prior to scheduled departure date: 50% of the full payment per person.
- 6 to 0 days prior to scheduled departure date: 100% of the full payment per person.
- Plus: additional cancellation fees, if applicable, imposed by the service providers other than Abby & Scout Tours (may include but not limit to banks or other payment platforms, airlines, cruises, hotels, railway companies, etc.) will be deducted from the money refunded.
Traveller substitutions are considered as cancellations of reservations and are subject to the above cancellation fees. After the trip commence, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services (may include but not limit to hotels, air or train tickets, meals, admission fees) due to your early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
PS: All sales are final and incur 100% cancelation charges on Black-out Dates (18th Oct to 21st Oct; 08th Nov to 12th Nov; 18 Dec to 3 Jan, 25th Jan to 27th Jan, 20th Mar to 24th Mar.
Reasons to consider us
- Round the clock availability
- Speedy communication- both phone & Email
- Your safety & comfort is our top most priority
- Crystal clear deals- NO HIDDEN COST
- Fast and easy booking process
- We provide services we’d want to experience ourselves